Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The Kitchen Help

There is this ball at The Polka Dot Closet and I just had to be there. Even if I am just the kitchen help. Someone has to do the cooking for all those guests.
















I hardly ever post on my blog and haven't decided if I want to keep it up. I do read a lot of blogs and never find the time to post on my blog or keep up with what is new.

I Bought my dress form about a year ago off Craig's list and would love to have another one. My girl came with a stand but it was a small plastic stand and kept falling off every time I wanted to move her. Three days ago they were throwing away a chair at the office (you know the kind with wheels). I had the carpenters take the chair off the stand and took the wheel part home and my girl fit the stand just perfectly. She is now mobile and that makes me happy.

7 comments:

Mari said...

Oh what a great idea to have the wheels attached to your gal....
She is sure to have a blast at the ball, just spinning around on her new wheels.....lol

Smiles~
Mari

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Oh we were so glad to have you show up, the kitchen help was out of there minds and so over worked as we had many more guests than we anticipated. They said you worked really fast, kind of like you had wheels instead of feet LOL! Thank you so much for attending the dress form ball!!

Carol

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

She is just too cute!!

Hugs,
Debbie

WhyCuzICan said...

You are so sweet to bring your lovely lady-form (in a darling apron) to the Ball.

I hope at some point you put a pretty dress on her, and resubmit to the Ball too, so you can come and dance with the rest of us!

WOW!
Visiting from Polka Dot Closet's Dress Form Ball
~Suzanne at WhyCuzICan in NW Illinois

Ruby Jean said...

Oh isn't that just FUN!!! I do believe after the Ball is over maybe she can come over to my house and help me organize my Kitchen... :) LOVE it!!! so Glad you came to the party

deb said...

Awesome idea about eh chair!! She is a sweetie ♥
*hugs*Deb

Terri said...

She is one good cook! and must be so happy to not be falling off the ol' plastic stand! What a great way to re-purpose what was being tossed away. TFS!!!