Thursday, July 28, 2011

On the Street where I live

In April of 2011 I moved into a Senior Mobile Home Park. My mother is 86 and we thought it would be better for her to spend her winters in California. I have met most of the neighbors on my street and it is so quite in this neighborhood that if a pin were dropped at the rec center we would hear it all the way down our street. Yesterday I went to the rec center with my neighbor, Pam, to swim in the pool. We had it all to ourselves for the hour we were there. Loved It!!!! I tried to find a picture that I had taken of my street, but it will have to wait till tomorrow. I just can't find where I stored it and I have accounting to do. I hope to be blogging more these days. I spent a lot of time reading post, but I think I might like to be the blog that people read instead of the reader of the blog.

No comments: